The Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Resource Properties dialog box displays information about the resources included within a collection, including general information, programs currently advertised to the resource, and custom variables used by the resource while task sequences are being run.
To display this dialog box, click a specific collection, right-click the resource within the results pane, and then click Properties.
Click any link in the following table for detailed information about its associated tab in the dialog box:
In This Section
- Resource Properties: General Tab
- Displays general information about the selected resource, including name, resource class, and discovery data.
- Resource Properties: Advertisements Tab
- Displays information about the programs currently advertised to the selected resource.
- Resource Properties: Variables Tab
- Specifies custom variables and their associated values used by the selected resource while task sequences are being run.