The New Site Role Wizard is used to add new site roles to existing site systems.
In This Section
- New Site System Wizard: Software Update Point Page
- Specifies whether to use a proxy server when connecting to the upstream server or Microsoft Update during the synchronization process.
- New Site System Wizard: Active Software Update Point Settings Page
- Specifies whether the software update point is enabled.
- New Site System Wizard: Sync Source Page
- Specifies the synchronization source for the software update point and whether WSUS reporting events are created on client computers.
- New Site System Wizard: Products Page
- Specifies the products for which software updates will be synchronized.
- New Site System Wizard: Languages Page
- Specifies the languages that are downloaded for software update files and update summary information.