Use the Exchange ActiveSync (WM03) Synchronization tab to specify the sync properties of the configuration item to distribute to mobile devices. Sync properties specify the host Exchange server, how often the client synchronizes Exchange data, and how client-server conflicts are resolved.
- Specify the settings of the configuration
item to be distributed to mobile devices.
- Specifies the host name of the Exchange server. Valid formats include fully qualified domain name (FQDN) or URL.
- This server uses an SSL connection
- Specifies that Exchange server requires a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection.
- Specifies how often Exchange data on the mobile device is synchronized with the Exchange server.
- Synchronize when cradled
- Specifies how often the mobile device synchronizes Exchange data with the Exchange server when the mobile device is cradled.
- Disconnect when done
- Specifies that the mobile device should disconnect after synchronizing with the Exchange server.
- Conflict resolution
- Specifies how conflicts between Exchange data on the mobile device and Exchange data on the Exchange server should be resolved by default.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.
ReferenceConfiguration Package Program Name Properties: General
Exchange ActiveSync (WM03) Properties: Sync
Exchange ActiveSync (WM03) Properties: Calendar/Contacts
Exchange ActiveSync (WM03) Properties: E-mail
Exchange ActiveSync (WM03) Properties: Optional
Exchange ActiveSync (WM03) Properties: Security