The Site Repair Wizard is used to restore a primary or secondary site using a backup snapshot created by the Backup ConfigMgr Site Server maintenance task. The Site Repair Wizard can also recover lost settings or data that were changed or created after the failed site was last backed up.
The Welcome page of the Site Repair Wizard contains the following elements:
- Site server to be repaired
- The name of the site server to be repaired.
- Goes to the previous page of the wizard.
- Goes to the next page of the wizard.
- Goes to the Summary page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings, and exits the wizard.