Use the General tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 Collection Properties dialog box to specify general information about the collection object class.
The General tab contains the following elements:
- Limit number of collection members displayed
- Specifies whether or not to set an upper limit number on the
number of collection resources that will be displayed. By default,
this check box is cleared.
Note This setting applies to the display only, to help the collection membership display faster in the Configuration Manager console when the collection holds a high number of objects. This setting does not affect the actual collection membership. For example, if the collection contained 2,000 computers and you limit the collection members displayed to 100 and then targeted an advertisement to this collection, the advertisement will be sent to all 2,000 computers even though only 100 computers are displayed.
- Limit: The maximum number of
collection resources that will be displayed. By default, this value
is set at 2,000.
- Limit: The maximum number of collection resources that will be displayed. By default, this value is set at 2,000.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.