Use the General tab the Configuration Manager 2007 <Collection Name> Properties dialog box to view or modify general information about the selected collection.
The General tab contains the following elements:
- Specifies the name of the collection, up to a total of
127 characters. This field is required and must be unique
within the Collections node.
Note If a collection uses direct membership rules for populating the collection, the name should strongly reflect those rules if possible.
- Specifies an optional description of the collection, up to a total of 127 characters.
- Last update
- Specifies the date and time when Configuration Manager 2007 last updated the collection.
- Last membership change
- Specifies the date and time when the collection membership list last changed (during an update).
- Collection ID
- Specifies the ID number assigned by Configuration Manager to the specific collection.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.