Topic Last Updated—August 2008
Use the General tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 R2 Report Properties dialog box to view and modify properties for the selected report.
|The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 R2 and Configuration Manager 2007 R3.|
This tab contains the following elements.
- Report name
- Specifies the name of this report. Type a new name for the report, and then click Apply to save the changes.
- Specifies the description for this report. Type a new description for the report, and then click Apply to save the changes. The description field holds a maximum of 512 characters.
- Modified date
- Displays the date and time when this report was last modified.
- Modified by
- Displays the Windows user name of the last user who last modified this report.
- Creation date
- Displays the date and time when this report was created.
- Created by
- Displays the Windows user name of the user who created this report.
- Displays the size in bytes of this report.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.
TasksHow to Create a New Model-Based Report in SQL Reporting Services
How to Create a New SQL-Based Report in SQL Reporting Services
How to Modify an Existing SQL Reporting Services Report