The Configuration Manager 2007 software update deployment package name properties dialog box displays information about the deployment packages and allows the deployment package settings to be modified.
Click any link in the following section for detailed information about its associated tab in the dialog box:
In This Section
- Deployment Package Name Properties: General Tab
- Specifies the deployment package name and description, package source, sending priority, and whether to use binary differential replication.
- Deployment Package Name Properties: Data Access Tab
- Specifies how users can access distribution points to retrieve the files contained in the deployment package.
- Deployment Package Name Properties: Distribution Settings Tab
- Specifies the sending priority and preferred sender for the deployment package when it is sent to child sites, and specifies the content settings for branch distribution points.
- Properties - Security Tab
- Specifies the class and instance security for the deployment object.