Use the Interaction tab in the Configuration Manager 2007 <SMS 2003 Advertisement Name> Properties dialog box to specify how to deliver and run the content for the advertisement, depending on the type of boundary to which the client computer is connected.
The Interaction tab contains the following elements:
- Display reminders according to the client agent reminder intervals
- Specifies whether advertisement reminders are displayed on client computers according to the default intervals set in the Computer Client Agent Properties.
- Allow users to run the program independently of assignments
- Specifies whether or not users can run the advertised program independently, regardless of its assignment status. This option is selected by default.
- Use custom countdown notification length (minutes)
- Specifies whether client notifications are displayed based on a
custom notification length in minutes. If this option is selected,
specify a custom length in minutes.
Note This option is available only if the advertised program is assigned. In this case, it is used only if the advertised program is presented before the mandatory assignment schedule runs the program.
- Saves the changes, and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes, and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.
TasksHow to Deploy Software Updates to SMS 2003 Clients
ConceptsAbout Software Update Deployment Packages
About Software Update Deployments
About the Deploy Software Updates Wizard
SMS 2003 Advertisement Name Properties
Other ResourcesComputer Client Agent Properties
Deployment Name Properties
Deploy Software Updates Wizard