Use the General tab in the Configuration Manager 2007 Resource Properties dialog box to specify general information about the selected resource, including name, resource class, and discovery data.
The General tab contains the following elements:
- Specifies the name of the selected resource.
- Resource class
- Specifies the classification type of the selected resource. Commonly used classifications include System, User, or User Group.
- Discovery data
- Displays the properties and the associated values of all the
data about this resource collected during Configuration Manager
2007 discovery. Common properties found here include IP address,
unique identifiers, hardware ID, and other information. The
following columns are displayed for each property collected:
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.