Topic last updated—January 2008
The Software Family Properties General tab is used to view the properties of existing Asset Intelligence software families.
|The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 SP1 and later.|
The Software Family Properties General tab contains the following elements.
- Family name
- Displays the name of the selected software family.
- Validation state
- Displays the validation state of the software family selected. Validation states available are Validated and User Defined.
- Displays the description for the selected software family.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
Note Apply is enabled only for user-defined software families.