Use the General tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 IIS Metabase Setting Properties to define your own name and description of this setting, and to define the IIS Metabase setting that will be used to assess compliance on client computers.
This tab contains the following elements:
- Display name
- Specifies the name of the IIS Metabase setting you will see in the Configuration Manager 2007 Administrator console.
- Specifies the description for the IIS Metabase setting. The description should give an overview of the IIS Metabase setting and other relevant information that helps identify it among other IIS Metabase settings.
- Metabase path
- Specifies a valid path for the IIS Metabase setting.
- Property ID
- Specifies the numeric property of the IIS Metabase setting.
Note For more information about IIS Metabase properties, visit the Metabase Property Reference Web page (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=80045).
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.