Topic last updated—January 2008
If an Asset Intelligence catalog categorization value conflicts with information downloaded from System Center Online, a software details conflict occurs.
|The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 SP1 and later.|
The Software Details Conflict Resolution dialog box can be used to resolve this type of conflict.
|After a software details conflict has been resolved, the software categorization information will be retained in the Asset Intelligence catalog according to the setting you specify. A software details conflict will not occur for the same software categorization value again unless the System Center Online value changes after the conflict has been resolved.|
This dialog box contains the following elements.
- Local value
- Specifies the existing software categorization information in the Asset Intelligence catalog that conflicts with newer System Center Online software categorization details.
- Downloaded value
- Specifies the new System Center Online software categorization information for conflicting Asset Intelligence catalog software categorization information.
- Do not change the locally edited catalog information value
- Resolves the software details conflict by retaining the existing Asset Intelligence catalog software categorization information.
- Overwrite the locally edited catalog information value with the downloaded System Center Online value
- Resolves the software details conflict by overwriting the existing Asset Intelligence catalog software categorization information with new information obtained from System Center Online.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Opens the help topic for this dialog box.