Use the General tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 Site System Status Summarizer Properties dialog box to enable and configure status summarization in the Configuration Manager 2007 site. Status summarizers count data and events from status messages and display this data in the System Status node of the Configuration Manager console.
This tab contains the following elements:
- Enable status summarization
- Enables summarization of site system status messages on this Configuration Manager 2007 site.
- Replicate to parent site
- Enables the passing of summarization data from this site to the parent site.
- Replication priority
- Specifies the sending priority to use when replicating
summarization from the drop-down menu. You can choose from:
- Status summarization schedule
- Displays how often site system summarization occurs at this Configuration Manager 2007 site. The default is 1 hour.
- Opens the Custom Schedule dialog box, which you can use to specify how often site system status summarization occurs.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.