Use the Create Mobile Device Configuration Package Wizard to create a new configuration package for mobile devices in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007. After the configuration package is created, it is displayed in the Administrator console in System Center Configuration Manager / Site Database / Computer Management / Mobile Device Management / Configuration Packages node and can be advertised and distributed to Configuration Manager 2007-managed mobile devices.
In This Section
Click the related link below for detailed information about each create configuration package wizard page.
- Name and Description for Configuration Packages for Mobile Devices
- Specifies the name and description of the mobile device configuration package.
- Select Configuration Items for Configuration Packages for Mobile Devices
- Specifies the platform and configuration item or configuration items in the configuration package.
- Wizard - Summary Page
- Displays the options and settings that you have selected for this wizard.
- Wizard - Progress Page
- Displays the current task and progress of the wizard.
- Wizard - Completing the Wizard Page
- Lists the settings that were applied by the wizard.