The Configuration Manager 2007 Software Updates Client Agent properties dialog box displays information about the client agent settings and allows the client agent settings to be modified.
Click any link in the following section for detailed information about its associated tab in the dialog box:
In This Section
- Software Updates Client Agent Properties: General Tab
- Specifies whether the Software Updates Client Agent is enabled or disabled, and if enabled, sets the schedule for how often the client runs a compliance assessment scan.
- Software Updates Client Agent Properties: Update Installation Tab
- Specifies whether to enforce the installation of all mandatory software updates with a deadline within a specified period when another software update deadline is reached.
- Software Updates Client Agent Properties: Deployment Re-Evaluation Tab
- Specifies the schedule for when software updates are reevaluated for installation status and reinstalled if they are still required and no longer found on clients.