Use the Select a Source Distribution Point dialog box in Configuration Manager 2007 to specify the distribution point from which the packages will be copied to the destination distribution points.
The Select a Package dialog box contains the following elements:
- Distribution Points
- Specifies the distribution points from which packages can be
copied to the destination distribution point from, along with the
option to select one or more of these distribution points.The
following columns are displayed for each distribution point listed:
- Name: Specifies the name of the
- Site: Specifies the site on which the
distribution point is located.
- Type: Specifies the type of
distribution point, whether server, server share, or branch
- Name: Specifies the name of the distribution point.
- Select All
- Selects all distribution points displayed in the list.
- Clear All
- Clears all selected distribution points displayed in the list.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.