The New Advertisement Wizard is used to advertise a task sequence to a collection of one or more target computers. You can configure information on the following wizard pages:
- Task Sequence - New Advertisement Wizard - General
- Enter general information about the advertisement and the computers that should receive it.
- Task Sequence - New Advertisement Wizard - Schedule
- Enter information about when the task sequence will be advertised to members of the target collection. You can create assignments to make the task sequence mandatory.
- Task Sequence - New Advertisement Wizard - Advanced Client
- Specify whether to locate images and run package programs from a distribution point as required when the task sequence runs, or to download all images and packages to the Configuration Manager 2007 client cache before running the task sequence.