The Configuration Manager 2007 Software Distribution <Advertisement Name> Properties dialog box displays information about a specific software distribution advertisement and allows users to configure many settings for that advertisement. This also includes information about the schedule, distribution points, and programs associated with the advertisement.
This dialog box is available by right-clicking the specific advertisement <advertisement name> and then clicking Properties.
Click any link in the following section for detailed information about its associated tab in the dialog box:
In This Section
- Advertisement Name Properties: General Tab
- Specifies general information, including name, package, program, and the collection associated with the specific advertisement selected.
- Advertisement Name Properties: Schedule Tab
- Specifies schedule information, including start time, expiration, and priority for the specific advertisement selected. Users can also make an advertisement mandatory.
- Advertisement Name Properties: Distribution Points Tab
- Specifies distribution point settings for this advertisement, including boundary protection and download options.
- Advertisement Name Properties: Interaction Tab
- Specifies settings that affect how users are notified about and interact with this advertised program.
- Properties - Security Tab
- Specifies the security rights individual users have on both this class and the specific advertisement selected.