Use the New Boundaries dialog box to assign an existing boundary to a protected site system.
The New Boundaries dialog box contains the following elements:
UI Element List
- Displays the boundaries currently available to be selected for
this protected site system. To specify a boundary for the site
system, select a boundary and then click OK.The following
columns are displayed for each boundary available to be selected
for the site system:
- Boundary: Specifies the boundaries
available to be utilized by this site system.
- Type: Specifies the type of
- Boundary: Specifies the boundaries available to be utilized by this site system.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Opens the help topic for the dialog box.