Use the Domains tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 Network Discovery Properties dialog box to designate the specific domains for Configuration Manager to search during discovery.
The Domains tab contains the following elements:
- Specifies the domains that you want to search during Network
Discovery. The following options are available for managing the
displayed list of domains searched during the Network Discovery
- New icon: Opens the Display Properties
dialog box to add the name of a domain to add to the discovery
polling list and to initially enable the specific domain
- Properties icon: Opens the <Name>
Domain Properties dialog box to edit the name of a specific
domain on the discovery polling list.
- Delete icon: Deletes a specific domain from
the discovery polling list.
- Enable/Disable icon: Enables or disables a
specific domain for Network Discovery.
- Name: Specifies the domain name.
- Search: Specifies whether the domain
will be searched the next time Network Discovery runs. Available
options are Enabled and Disabled.
- New icon: Opens the Display Properties dialog box to add the name of a domain to add to the discovery polling list and to initially enable the specific domain search.
- Search local domain
- Specifies whether the domain containing the server running Network Discovery will be searched. This option is enabled by default.