The Configuration Manager 2007 <Collection Name> Property dialog box displays information about a specific collection and allows users to configure or change many of the settings for that collection. This dialog box also includes information about membership rules, security, and programs being advertised to that collection.
This dialog box is available by right-clicking the specific collection <collection name> and then clicking Properties.
Click any link in the following section for detailed information about its associated tab in the dialog box.
In This Section
- Collection Name Properties: General Tab
- Specifies general information, including name, recent updates, or membership changes, and any comments about the collection selected.
- Collection Name Properties: Membership Rules Tab
- Specifies information about membership rules that apply to the collection, including type, limitations, and whether the collection is updated with regard to the membership rules on a specified schedule.
- Collection Name Properties: Advertisements Tab
- Specifies information about programs and their advertisements currently being broadcast to members of the collection selected.
- Properties - Security Tab
- Specifies the security rights individual users have on both this class and the specific collection.