Use the Delete Program Wizard in Configuration Manager 2007 to delete a program as well as to display the properties of the program you want to delete. Reviewing this information can help you determine the effects of deleting the program.
Click the related link below for detailed information about each wizard page in the Delete Program Wizard.
In This Section
- Effects Page
- Specifies whether or not to display the effects of deleting the specified program prior to deleting it.
- Advertisements Page
- Specifies details on the advertisements associated with the program that will be deleted.
- Task Sequences Page
- Specifies details on task sequences that will be affected by deleting the program.
- Delete Confirmation Page
- Specifies whether or not, after reviewing the effects, you want to delete or keep the program.
- Completing the Wizard Page
- Specifies that you have provided the information needed by the wizard and confirms that you want to delete the program.