Use this wizard to create a new task sequence. You can select one of the following three task sequence options:
- New Task Sequence Wizard - Install an existing image package
- Use this option to create a task sequence that deploys an operating system image package that you have already created to a target computer.
- New Task Sequence Wizard - Build and Capture a Reference Operating System image
- Use this option to build a reference computer and capture an operating system image from that reference computer.
- New Task Sequence Wizard - Create a new custom task sequence
- Use this option to create a new empty task sequence to which you can add and modify task sequence steps using the Task Sequence Editor.