Use the Interaction tab in the Configuration Manager 2007 Software Distribution <Advertisement Name> Properties dialog box to specify how to deliver and run the content for the specific advertisement selected, depending on the type of boundary to which the client computer is connected.
The Interaction tab contains the following elements:
- Allow users to run the program independently of assignments
- Specifies whether or not users may run the advertised program independently, regardless of its assignment status. This option is cleared by default.
- Display reminders according to the client agent reminder intervals
- Specifies whether advertisement reminders are broadcast to the client according to the default intervals set on the Computer Client Agent.
- Use custom countdown notification length (minutes)
- Specifies whether client notifications are broadcast based on a
custom notification length in minutes. If selected, the user should
specify a custom length in minutes.
Note This option is only available if the advertised program is assigned. In this case, it is used only if the advertised program is presented before the mandatory assignment schedule runs the program.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.