Use the New Mobile Device Configuration Item Wizard to create new configuration items for mobile devices in Configuration Manager 2007. After the configuration item is created, it is displayed in the Administrator console in System Center Configuration Manager / Site Database / Computer Management / Mobile Device Management / Configuration Items node and available for use when creating or modifying configuration packages.
In This Section
Click the related link below for detailed information about each create configuration item wizard.
- Name and Description
- Specifies the name and description of the mobile device configuration item.
- Select Configuration Type
- Specifies the configuration type from the list of available types.
- Wizard - Summary Page
- Displays the options and settings that you have selected for this wizard.
- Wizard - Progress Page
- Displays the current task and progress of the wizard.
- Wizard - Completing the Wizard Page
- Lists the settings that were applied by the wizard.