Use the following sections to understand how to configure Configuration Manager 2007.
In This Section
- Configuration Manager Tasks for Configuring a Single Site
- Describes the tasks for configuring a single site.
- Configuration Manager Tasks for Configuring Multiple Sites
- Describes the optional configuration tasks needed after deploying multiple sites into a site hierarchy.
- Checklist for Required Post Setup Configuration Tasks
- Describes how to configure additional client agents or modify the default client configurations.
- How to Configure Configuration Manager Clients
- Describes how to configure the Configuration Manager Clients.
- How to Configure Configuration Manager Features
- Describes how to configure the features of Configuration Manager.