The Summary page is used to display the selected settings that will be used in the site repair process. If any of the displayed site repair settings are incorrect, click Previous to go back to the appropriate page in the wizard to make any necessary changes before continuing the site repair process.
The Summary page of the Site Repair Wizard contains the following elements:
- Repair settings summary display
- Displays the site repair settings that were selected on previous Site Repair Wizard pages.
- Goes to the previous page of the wizard.
- Goes to the next page of the wizard.
- Goes to the Summary page of the wizard.
- Discards the settings, and exits the wizard.