Use this dialog box to create new Microsoft System Center
Configuration Manager 2007 security rights for a user or user group
by copying the security rights of an existing user or user group
and giving the copy a different name.
|All users of the Configuration Manager 2007 console must be
members of the SMS Admins group, either directly or through group
membership. Cloning existing users does not automatically add the
new users to the SMS Admins group.
- Existing user
- The user or user group whose security rights you want to
- New user
- The user or user group that will have the identical security
rights as the user or user group in Existing user.
- Class security rights
- Gives the new user all the class security rights of the
- Instance security rights
- Gives the new user all the instance security rights of the
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
|If you specify instance rights only and instance rights do not
exist for the original user, then the new user is not created.