The Software Updates Installation Progress dialog box in Configuration Manager 2007 shows the progress for the installation of software updates on client computers. The following information is displayed:
- Vendor: Specifies the vendor whose
catalog contains the software update.
- Name: Specifies the name of the
- Deadline: Specifies the deadline date
and time for mandatory software updates. If the deadline is reached
and the software update deployment has not yet run on the client,
the installation starts automatically. Optional software updates
have a deadline value of N/A.
- Status: Specifies the current status
of the software update. The possible values during the installation
are Preparing for download, Downloading, and
Installing. When the installation completes, the status
displays either Succeeded or Failed.
When a software update was successfully installed, it will no longer appear in the Available Software Updates dialog box after it is closed and reopened.
The Software Updates Installation Progress dialog box contains the following elements:
- Cancels the software update installation.
- Closes the dialog box. The software update installation continues if it is still in progress.