The Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Collections Properties dialog box displays both general and security information about the collections defined within Configuration Manager 2007. Only basic information is available, however, and not data on specific collections.
To display this dialog box, right-click the Collections node within Computer Management, and then click Properties.
Click any link in the following section for detailed information about its associated tab in the dialog box:
In This Section
- Collections Properties: General Tab
- Displays general information about all collections within the Collections node.
- Add Resources to Collection Properties
- Allows you to search for and add resources to the selected collection. This topic only applies to Configuration Manager 2007 R3.
- Properties - Security Tab
- Specifies security information about all collections within the Collections node, and allows administrators to change or update class security rights.