Topic Last Updated—August 2008
Use the Subscriptions tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 R2 Report Properties dialog box to view and modify subscriptions configured for the selected report.
|The information in this topic applies only to Configuration Manager 2007 R2 and Configuration Manager 2007 R3.
This tab contains the following elements:
- Opens the Create Subscription Wizard to create a new subscription for this report.
- Click this button to edit the currently selected subscription.
- Click this button to delete the currently selected subscription.
- Subscriptions in use
- Displays the ID and description of each subscription configured for the currently selected report.
- Saves the changes, and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves the changes, and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.