Use the Configurations tab of the Configuration Manager Properties to see which configuration baselines are assigned to a computer, and the properties of each assigned configuration baseline. You can also initiate a compliance evaluation with assigned configuration baselines, view a report of compliance, and refresh the display of the listed configuration baselines.
|The Configurations tab does not display if the desired configuration management client agent is disabled on the client's assigned site.|
This tab contains the following elements:
- These configuration baselines are assigned to this machine.
- Displays the configuration baselines assigned by the
administrator to this computer. For each configuration baseline
displayed, the following properties are displayed:
- Name of the configuration baseline
provided by the administrator. The configuration baseline name is
displayed in the language used to create it and is not translated
into the client computer's locale.
- Version of the configuration baseline,
identifying how often it has been modified.
- Last Evaluation displays the date and
time in the client's local time that the configuration baseline was
last evaluated for compliance.
- Compliance Status of the computer with
the configuration baseline, which will be either compliant or
- Evaluation Status indicates if a
configuration baseline is being evaluated for compliance.
When the client is not evaluating compliance, all configuration baselines will display Idle. When a configuration baseline is being evaluated, the status displays In Progress.
When evaluating multiple configuration baselines, they are processed sequentially and the configuration baselines that are queued will display In queue.
- Name of the configuration baseline provided by the administrator. The configuration baseline name is displayed in the language used to create it and is not translated into the client computer's locale.
- Initiates an ad-hoc compliance evaluation on the computer with
the selected configuration baselines. This option is available to
Important The evaluation results are cached on the client for 15 minutes. If you initiate a re-evaluation within the 15 minute period, the compliance results will be returned from this cache rather than a new evaluation. Therefore, if you make a change on the client that might affect the compliance evaluation results, wait until the 15 minutes have elapsed before initiating a re-evaluation.
- View Report
- Opens the compliance evaluation report as a Web report that displays the compliance results of all configuration baselines assigned to the client. This option is not available to low-rights users.
- Refreshes the list of configuration baselines and their properties.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exists the changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Saves the changes and remains in the dialog box.