This section provides information to help troubleshoot the software updates feature in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007. This content might have been updated. For the most recent version, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=89592.
For information about error codes that appear in reports, see Custom Error Codes for Configuration Manager 2007.
In This Section
- Monitoring Software Updates
- Specifies information about monitoring software updates.
- Log Files for Software Updates
- Specifies information about the software updates log files.
- Troubleshooting Software Updates Issues
- Specifies information about the common issues for software updates and provides the steps to help resolve the issue.
- Verification Checklists for Software Updates
- Provides checklists that have checkpoints for a process that verifies the success of each step.