Use the Browse Distribution Point Group dialog box in Configuration Manager 2007 to specify a distribution point group to which to apply a specific operation, such as distributing a software package.
The Browse Distribution Point Group dialog box contains the following elements:
UI Element List
- Specifies the distribution point group to which to apply the operation. To specify a distribution group, select a group from the drop-down list of existing distribution group.
- Specifies the distribution points that belong to the selected
group.The following columns are displayed for users who currently
have security rights for this class:
- Site: Specifies the site code and
server name where the distribution point exists.
- Name: Specifies the server or volume
name where the distribution point exists.
- Type: Specifies the type of
- Site: Specifies the site code and server name where the distribution point exists.
- Saves the changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Opens the help topic for the dialog box.