Use the General tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 Distribution Point Properties dialog box to display the properties of an existing distribution point associated with a specific package.
This dialog box is available by clicking Distribution Points for a specific package, and then right-clicking the distribution point in the results pane and clicking Properties.
- The name of the distribution point.
- Site system type
- The type of site system, such as server or server share.
- Site code
- The site code indicating which site the site system is a member of.
- Saves any changes and exits the dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes.
- Saves any changes and remains in the dialog box.
- Opens the help topic for this tab of the dialog box.