Viewing or modifying SMS settings with a script is useful when you want to automate the following tasks:
- Change a site setting in a large number of sites without manual
- Report on site settings to confirm all sites are set up
- Report client settings without manual intervention.
|Some scripts in this section run on the SMS Advanced Client, while others require access to an SMS 2003 site server.
In This Section
- How to Report SMS Site Boundaries
Shows how to report SMS site boundaries for all sites that report to a site.
- How to Add SMS Site Boundaries
Shows how to add a site boundary to an SMS site.
- How to Adjust SMS Component Settings
Shows how to change a configuration parameter for the Site Component Manager.
- How to Set SMS Site Comments for Secondary Sites
Shows how to set the comments for a secondary site.
- How to Manage SMS Status Filter Rules
Shows how to create status filter rules.
- How to Check the SMS Advanced Client Component State
Shows how to display the current state of the Advanced Client components.
- How to Get or Set the Current SMS Advanced Client Site
Shows how to display the Advanced Client's assigned site code.
- How to Set the Current SMS Advanced Client Management Point
Shows how to set the current management point for an SMS Advanced Client.