Collected from a Client
must have Read and View Collected Files permissions for the
Collection security object class
or instance to view files that have been collected from clients in
- Select the collection that contains the client.
- Right-click the name of the client whose collected files you
want to view, click All Tasks, and then click Resource
- In the left pane of the Resource
Explorer window, click Software.
- Click CollectedFiles.
The list of files collected from the
client appears in the details pane.
- Right-click a file, point to All Tasks, and then click
View File to view the file in Notepad.
- Right-click a file, select All Tasks, and then click
Save to save that file outside of SMS for viewing in another
Configure File Collection for a
About File Collection
Specifying Files to Collect Overview