Package Properties Dialog Box:
Use this tab to specify the basic information required for a
- Change Icon
- Click to display the Change Icon
dialog box, which enables you to select an icon other than the
Note The name of the package shown
adjacent to this button is derived from the text you specify in the
Publisher, Name, and Version fields
- The name of the package, up to 50 characters. This field is
- The version number of the software package, up to 32
- The name of the software publisher, up to 32 characters.
- The language version of the software, up to 32 characters.
- Optional text about the package, such as a description. You can
use up to 127 characters.
Other tabs in this dialog box: Data
Source, Data Access,
Distribution Settings, Reporting, Security
Create a Package