Advertisement Properties Dialog
Box: General Tab
Use this tab to specify a program to distribute to a collection
- The name of the advertisement, up to 50 characters. This field
- Optional text about the advertisement, such as a description.
You can use up to 127 characters.
- The package that contains the program that will be advertised
to clients. This field is required.
- The program (within the specified package) to advertise to
clients. This field is required.
- The existing collection that will receive the advertisement.
This field is required.
Note SMS will not advertise a program
to 16-bit clients based on user groups or user accounts, but this
is supported for 32-bit clients.
- Click to open the Browse
Collection dialog box, which enables you to search for the
collection you want.
- Include members of subcollections
- Specifies that the program also be advertised to clients and
users in the specified collection's subcollections. By default,
this check box is selected.
Other tabs in this dialog box: Schedule, Security