Site Properties Dialog Box:
Use this tab to define the subnets included in this site. A
subnet can be contained in more than one site.
- Opens the New Subnet dialog
box, which enables you to add a new entry to the Subnets
- Deletes the selected subnet.
- The subnets contained in the current site.
- The subnet's identification, which must be an address or a name
that resolves to an address.
- The subnet's type:
- IP Subnet
- An Internet Protocol subnet
- IPX Address
- An Internetwork Packet Exchange subnet
- Appletalk Zone
- An AppleTalk subnet
Other tabs in this dialog box: General, Accounts, Security
Configuring SMS Site