Windows Networking Logon Discovery
Properties Dialog Box: Logon Settings Tab
Use this tab to enable Windows Networking Logon Discovery by
modifying logon scripts.
- Modify user logon scripts
- Inserts SMS commands in logon
Note Windows Networking Logon Discovery
will not work unless Modify login scripts is
- Location to insert script changes
- Specify whether to insert the SMS commands at the top or bottom
of the system logon script.
- Top of existing script
- Inserts the SMS commands at the beginning of the system logon
scripts. The SMS commands will be run before the other commands in
- Bottom of existing script
- Inserts the SMS commands at the end of the system logon
scripts. The SMS commands will be run after the other commands in
the file. By default, this option is selected.
- Logon script update schedule
- Specify how often system logon scripts are updated.
- Update every
- The update interval for logon scripts on logon points. For
example, every 2 hours. By default, this field is set to 1
Note Any changes made to the settings
in this tab are also made in the Logon Settings
tab of the Windows Networking Logon Client Installation
Properties dialog box.
Other tabs in this dialog box: General
Networking Logon Discovery
Windows Networking Logon