Windows Networking Logon Client
Installation Properties Dialog Box: Logon Settings Tab
Use this tab to enable this installation method by modifying
- Modify user logon scripts
- Modifies logon scripts to
contain SMS commands.
Note This installation method will not
work unless Modify logon scripts is selected.
- Location to insert script changes
- Choose whether you want the SMS commands inserted at the top or
bottom of the logon script.
- Top of existing script
- Inserts the SMS commands at the beginning of the logon
- Bottom of existing script
- Inserts the SMS commands at the end of the logon script.
- Logon point update schedule
- Specify how often logon scripts are updated on logon
- Update every
- The update interval for logon scripts on logon points. For
example, every 2 hours. The default is 1 day.
Note Any changes made to the settings
in this tab are also made in the Logon Settings tab of
the Windows Networking Logon Discovery Properties dialog
Other tabs in this dialog box: General
Networking Logon Client Installation
Windows Networking Logon
Client Installation Configuration Overview