NetWare Bindery Logon Client
Installation Properties Dialog Box: Logon Settings Tab
Use this tab to enable this installation method by modifying
- Modify login scripts
- Modifies system login scripts to contain SMS commands. The
system login script is Sys\Public\Net$log.dat.
Note This installation method will not work
unless Modify login scripts is selected.
- Location to insert script changes
- Choose whether you want the SMS commands inserted at the top or
bottom of the system login script.
- Top of existing script
- Inserts the SMS commands at the beginning of the login script.
The SMS commands will be run before the other commands in the
- Bottom of existing script
- Inserts the SMS commands at the end of the login script. The
SMS commands will be run after the other commands in the file.
- Logon point update schedule
- Specify how often system login scripts are updated on logon
points. Once per day is recommended.
- Update every
- The update interval for login scripts on logon points. For
example, every 2 hours. The default is 1 day.
Note Any changes made to the settings
in this tab are also made in the Logon Settings tab of
the NetWare Bindery Logon Discovery Properties dialog
Other tabs in this dialog box: General
Configure NetWare Bindery
Logon Client Installation
NetWare Bindery Logon
Client Installation Configuration Overview