Custom software updates are created in the Create Update Wizard and modified in the Modify Update Wizard. Both wizards consist of the same pages and configuration settings, but the Modify Update Wizard opens with populated settings from the previously created custom update. Each wizard contains the following pages.
In This Section
- Update Information Page
- Specifies general information about the custom update.
- Extended Properties Page
- Specifies extended property information about the custom update.
- Define Prerequisite Rules Page
- Specifies configure high-level prerequisite rules for the custom software update.
- Select Package Page
- Specifies the custom update location information, custom update installation type, success codes for the update, and command-line options.
- Define Applicability Rules Page
- Specifies the rules that verify that the custom update is applicable to the client.
- Define Installed Rules Page
- Specifies the rules that verify whether the custom update is already installed on the client.
- Summary Page
- Provides a summary of the properties configured in the wizard.
- Progress Page
- Displays the current task and progress for creating the custom update.
- Confirmation Page
- Displays a summary of the properties associated with the new custom update.