The Custom Updates Publishing Tool Settings dialog box contains the Import Files, Synchronization, and Data Source tabs that provide the ability to configure the import location for software updates catalogs, enable the tool to automatically check for newer versions of the catalogs, enable and configure Systems Management Server 2003 catalog synchronization, set the database location for the Custom Updates Publishing Tool, and configure whether to check digitally signed software updates catalogs for certificate revocation. The following sections provide information for configuring the publishing tool settings.
In This Section
- How to Manage the Catalog Import List
- Shows how to configure the software updates catalogs in the import list, which is used during the bulk import process in the Import Software Updates Catalogs Wizard.
- How to Configure the Publishing Tool for Synchronization Role
- Shows how to configure the Custom Updates Publishing Tool for synchronizing catalogs.
- How to Configure the Publishing Tool Data Source
- Shows how to configure the Custom Updates Publishing Tool database server location.
- How to Configure the Publishing Tool Security
- Shows how to configure certificate revocation checking for digitally signed software updates catalog certificates while importing the catalogs.