Use the Add Catalog dialog box to add a new catalog to the import list. The dialog box is opened from the Import List tab in the Settings dialog box by clicking Add.
This dialog box contains the following elements:
- Choose Path
- Specifies the custom updates catalog file local drive path, network path, or URL path. For example, c:\MyFolder\MyFile.cab, \\MyServer\MyShare\MyFile.cab, or http://MyServer/MyFile.cab.
- Specifies the friendly name of the catalog to help identify it in a list. This is an optional field.
- Specifies the description of the catalog. This is an optional field.
- Support Contact
- Specifies a URL or an e-mail address to use when support for the catalog is needed. This is an optional field.
- Require approval of unsigned catalogs from this location during import
- Specifies that unsigned software updates catalogs require approval before they are imported. This is the default setting.
- Always flag these updates for publishing
- Specifies whether to automatically flag for publishing all software updates imported from the catalog. This setting is not enabled by default.
- Saves the changes and returns to the Settings dialog box.
- Exits the dialog box without saving any changes and returns to the Settings dialog box.