The process for running a report is the same regardless of the report type. When you select a report type in the Application Virtualization Server Management Console, the window displays a brief description of the selected report.
|Reports are not run automatically; you must run them explicitly to generate output data. The length of time it takes to run a report is determined by the amount of data collected in the data store.|
To run a report
Click the Reports node in the navigation pane.
Right-click the desired report, and select Run Report from the pop-up menu.
The pages you must complete to run a report vary depending on the type of report. To run a report, complete the appropriate pages from the following list:
- Select a Report Period radio button to specify the
frequency for running the report.
- Specify the start date and end date in the respective fields to
determine the range of dates included in the report. You can enter
these dates manually or use the calendar function and select the
- Select the Server, Server Group, or
Enterprise radio button, and then select the server group
and server from the corresponding drop-down list and field as
- Select the desired application from the drop-down list of
- Select the User or User Group radio button, and
then select the user group and user from the corresponding
drop-down list and field as enabled.
- Navigate to the desired location in the domain, and select the
desired user or user group item from the list of available items.
The Domain and User/Group fields below the browse
portion of the dialog box are automatically populated with the
- Select a Report Period radio button to specify the frequency for running the report.