From the Application Virtualization Server Management Console, you can generate a variety of reports that provide information about the system. This information includes usage information for applications and system error tracking.
In This Section
- System Utilization Report
- Graphs the total daily usage, to help you determine the load on your Application Virtualization System.
- Software Audit Report
- Lists the usage information during the reporting period for all applications defined in the database, to help you determine which applications are the most heavily used.
- Application Utilization Report
- Tracks usage information for a specified application, to help you determine how heavily a specific application is used.
- System Error Report
- Tracks the number of errors and warnings logged over time during the specified reporting period for the specified server or for the specified server group.