The Applications node is one level below the Application Virtualization node in the Scope pane of the Application Virtualization Client Management Console. When you select this node, the Results pane displays a list of applications. Right-click the Applications node to display a pop-up menu that contains the following elements.
- New Application
- This menu item displays the New Application Wizard. This wizard
consists of one page where you can select an icon for the
application and browse to or enter a URL or a path to the Open
Software Descriptor (OSD) file.
- Change Icon—Displays a standard
Windows icon browser. Browse to and select the desired icon.
- OSD File Path or URL—Enter a local
absolute path, a full Universal Naming Convention (UNC) path, or an
- ... (OSD browse button)—Displays the
standard Windows Open File dialog box. Browse to find the
- Change Icon—Displays a standard Windows icon browser. Browse to and select the desired icon.
- New Window from Here
- Select this menu item to open a new management console with the selected node as the root node.
- Export List
- You can use this menu item to create a tab-delimited text file that contains the contents of the Results pane. This item displays a standard File Save dialog box where you specify the location for the text file you are creating.
- This pop-up list of menu items enables you to change the appearance and content of the Results pane.
- Select this item to refresh the management console.
- This item displays the help system for the management console.